Spinnaker’s RERV series, rotary energy recovery ventilators, range in standard sizes from 250 to 20,000 cfm and even larger custom sizes.
- An ARI certified, 4 angstrom molecular sieve desiccant wheel , with flutted design and an adjustable purge sector
- DWDI centrifugal blowers
- TEFC motors
- Hinged , gasketed access doors with stainless steel latches
- 30% efficient pleated filters for both supply and return air streams
- Internal foil faced insulation
- Double skinned insulated floor
- Powder coat paint finish
- Separated electrical compartment
- Single point power connection.
Optional dampers, hoods, frost control strategies, variable frequency drives, and DDC controls are also available.